CLARK Forklift truck with diesel or LPG drive GTS20 / GTS25 / GTS30 / GTS33 2000 – 3300 kg
Efficient counterbalance trucks featuring high performance at low total cost
A solid construction with high-quality components is used for the GTS-Series. The standard wet disc brakes and the split transmission make this series extremely robust and reliable. Thanks to mounted hydraulic levers on the hood and plenty of legroom for the driver, this series is suitable for intensive applications.
Operator’s cabin: From rain protection to a fully featured cab with air conditioning
Various cab types are available for the driver’s compartment of the GTS-Series. To ensure that you get the right solution for your application, the
following cabins are offered:
- Rain protection (roof only)
- Weather protection (roof and windscreen)
- Partial cabin (roof, front and rear window)
- Fully equipped cabin
The full cab with two-part driver’s doors can be opened by 180° and fixed to the cab frame. This allows operating these trucks with open doors, for example during summertime. A heated rear window, easily accessible storage compartments, and a radio with Bluetooth function complete this comfortable, full cab.
Available safety features:
- Highly visible orange safety seat belt
- Automatic neutral position of the driving direction if the belt is not closed
- Blue LED warning lights
- CLARK SafeView@360 camera system, so that the driver can see the driver has a clear view of everything around the truck
- Hydraulic accumulators ensure that loads do not bounce even on uneven floors to prevent loads from bouncing.