CLARK Compact Forklift Trucks with LPG drive C15C / C18C / C20sC 1500 – 2000 kg
CLARK LPG forklift with cushion tires are perfect for operation in tight areas.
The C15-20s series is among the most compact forklifts built in the sector. The forklifts are suitable for intense applications due to their robustness and reliability.
Ergonomics + Comfort
The entire driver’s compartment rests on buffers; vibrations and shocks during operation are reduced and thus this leads to more comfortable driving.
The power behind the punch
Proven MMC¬PSI LPG engine (2.0 L, 36.8 kW)
- Low-fuel high-performance industrial engine with PSI fuel system
- Ensures high performance and torques with low fuel consumption
- Low maintenance costs
- Powerful acceleration and extraordinarily comfortable smooth driving
- Meets emissions class IV
Controlled Driving + Ergonomic Control = Safe Driving Experience & Maximum Comfort
Robust upright and fork carriage structure
- Hydraulic upright damping when lifting and lowering loads
- Robust 6 roller fork carriage
- Maximum visibility due to nested rail profiles
- Low-noise lifting hydraulics
- Adjustable canted load rollers
- Optimum load distribution and low clearance