CLEAN, RELIABLE AND EXTREMELY VERSATILE – THE 48 VOLT FOUR-WHEEL FORKLIFT FROM CLARK – THE ALTERNATIVE TO A COMBUSTION ENGINE
The EPXi is an electric forklift that matches combustion-engine forklifts in all respects. It not only gets the work done as reliably as a comparable diesel- or gas-powered forklift, it can compete with combustion engine models in terms of initial cost as well. This makes the EPXi a viable alternative for customers who have decided against an electric vehicle up to now on account of initial cost and who would like to benefit from the lower maintenance costs of an electric forklift.
Does it really always have to be a combustion engine?
In many areas of application, electric forklifts are just as reliable and efficient as combustion engine forklifts, since not every use is 24/7. A factor that often counts against them is the higher initial cost.
With the EPXi, CLARK has now designed an electric forklift that has as much sturdy technology necessary for high-turnover, ergonomic and safe use. It does completely without expensive and usually unnecessary gadgets. The result is a very good price/performance ratio.
The eco-friendly all-rounder scores both indoors and out wherever a high-turnover capacity and availability are important, such as in logistics, mechanical engineering, the automotive industry, the chemicals and plastics industries and in the food trade. Thanks to its larger front wheels, the EPXi has very good floor clearance – an advantage for use on uneven floors, hall passages or ramps.
Ergonomic workplace with higher seat position
The ergonomic workplace offers the driver an intuitive operating concept with an excellent view of both load and forks. The higher seat position gives the driver a good all-round view. This increases safety during load handling.
Robust upright and fork carriage structure
- Perfect view of load and forks
- Nested rail profiles
- Hydraulically damped lifting cylinders
- Low-noise lifting hydraulics
- Reduced vibrations
- Adjustable canted load rollers
- Optimum load distribution
- Robust 6-roller fork carriage
Intuitive operating concept
- Controlled and safe work thanks to intuitive vehicle operation
- Automotive pedal layout
- Easy entry due to low foot step
- Entry and exit possible on both sides for the operator
- The back cover can be removed easily for maintenance, providing convenient access for servicing work that can be carried out standing up
- Simple on-board diagnostics using error codes without complex service tools
Productivity and energy efficiency
- Customised programming of operating modes
- Maximum adjustment to suit each work situation
- Large clear display of the operating data
- All settings and functions at a glance – adjustment possible without special software
A powerful performance is guaranteed by the 15 kW traction motor. At the same time, the three-phase AC technology leads to great acceleration and high final travel speeds. The eco-friendly and quiet electric motors make the forklifts ideal for use in mixed areas. Individual options allow them to be adapted to every indoor and outdoor task.