MULTI-PURPOSE VEHICLE WITH DOUBLE-DECK FUNCTION.
The WSXD20 is a multi-purpose vehicle that combines the features of a low lift pallet truck and a stacker into one. This characteristic is beneficial in particular in activities such as loading and unloading commercial trucks, quickly transporting pallets, and storing goods at a lift height of up to 3,600 mm.
When using the double-deck function, two euro pallets can be moved simultaneously. This significantly increases the throughput rate compared to traditional low lift pallet trucks and stackers.
Features and benefits
- Two loads can be moved simultaneously
due to the double-deck function (2 x 1000 kg)
- CLARK Speed Control (CSC)
- Standard lateral battery removal
- Enhanced safety: At a lift height of 500 mm and more, the travel speed is adjusted automatically
Lifting support arms
- Low lift pallet truck and stacker all in one
- Can be used in double-deck jobs
When using the double-deck function, two euro pallets can be moved simultaneously.
Use as low lift pallet truck
- 2000 kg with support arm lift to a lift height of 210 mm
- 1200 kg up to a lift height of 1600 mm
- 2x 1000 kg when using double-deck function
Ergonomic and safe tiller
- Simple and fast implementation of control commands
- Automated soft deceleration and return into the neutral position when releasing the tiller
Automatic parking brake
- Safe operation on slopes and ramps
- Release of the automatic parking brake when driving switch is activated
Use as stacker
- 1000 kg up to a lift height of 3,000 mm
Practical switch function
- In the low lift pallet truck mode, the WSXD20 automatically stops at a lift height of 1600 mm
- When using the vehicle as a stacker, the operator can access higher lift heights by activating a switch function
CLARK SpeedControl (CSC)
- Makes it easier to manoeuvre, in particular when using the vehicle in smaller spaces
- Depending on the tiller position, the maximum travel speed is adjusted automatically
- In the Speed Control mode (S), the maximum travel speed is controlled; this ensures safe and swift positioning
- If the tiller is in normal drive mode (K), maximum travel speed can be reached
All parameters can be customised as per the customer’s request.