COMPACT AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
The cushion forklifts with capacities from 4 to 7 t are specially designed for space-critical applications with heavy loads, where they excel with their very small turning radius and high performance. These workhorses are powered by the proven PSI six-cylinder, 82 kW LPG engine (4.3 l). This is equipped with a controlled 3-way catalytic converter.
The compact powerhouse from CLARK
Whether you are transporting paper rolls, steel tubes, large drums or heavy steel coils – with the CLARK CGC series you can use attachments, such as roll clamps, safely and economically.
Overhead tilt cylinders
Thanks to the overhead tilt cylinders, the forces acting on the upright during operation are diverted to the rear via the frame of the overhead guard. As a result, the vibrations acting on the driver during operation are reduced and the load is spared.
Proven PSI 4.3 l LPG engine
- Economical consumption
- Smooth 6-cylinder engine
- Standard controlled 3-way catalytic converter
- Engines comply with emission stage 5
Automatic emergency shutdown
- To protect your investment, the temperature of the engines and transmission are monitored. The engine is switched off if necessary
- The environmentally friendly engines ensure high performance and smooth operation
Low centre of gravity
Due to the cushion tyres, the CGC-series forklifts have an extremely low centre of gravity.
This allows for extremely high residual capacities even at height. The cushion tyres used have excellent traction on smooth surfaces and hence reduce fuel consumption.
Low running costs
- Long maintenance intervals
- High-performance coolers as standard
- Floor board can be removed without service tools
- Reduced fuel consumption through optimum engine efficiency / performance
- Quick and easy access to maintenance-relevant components
- Long service life due to stable CLARK uprights
Generous interior with plenty of legroom
The interior of the generously designed operator’s workplace offers the driver sufficient headroom and legroom. The driver can enter and exit comfortably via a large step.
Handles on both sides of the truck increase safety. The steering column is tiltable and can be adjusted individually.
Sturdy truck frame
- The chassis consists of welded shaped steel plates that protect against impact damage and give the truck a long service life
- The integrated hydraulic oil tank with decentralised ventilation ensures perfect cooling of the hydraulics even under heavy load
A true space wonder
For comparison: the CLARK C40 LPG forklift truck with a 4 t capacity and superelastic or pneumatic tyres has a turning radius of 2,843 mm, while the CGC70 with a capacity of 7 t has a turning radius of 2,728 mm. The truck can also raise 3 t more load with almost the same turning radius. In terms of working aisle width, the CGC70 with a width of 4,425 mm also shines compared to the C40, which has a working aisle width of 4,816 mm.
- The spherically mounted tie rods withstand shocks from uneven ground without breaking or coming loose
- The tapered roller bearings of the stub axle bearings can be lubricated and ensure a long service life
- The tapered roller bearings used can be replaced quickly during service and reduce downtimes
Full suspension CLARK vinyl seat as standard
- 15 cm adjustable seating position
- Ergonomically shaped seat cushion
- Seat belt
Structured, non-slip floor mat
- Damping of vibrations and noises
- Increases driver comfort
- Work lights, brake and reversing lights and indicators are mounted high to prevent damage
Tilting steering column
- For optimum adjustment to the driver Ergonomic hydraulic levers
- Handy position for easy operation
- 1 gear transmission as standard for CGC40
- 2 gear transmission as standard for CGC50-70
Electronically controlled automatic switching
- Comfortable and precise travel
- No further adjustment is necessary even in the most difficult operations; sensitive working is ensured
- The choice of robust components ensures a long service life
- The inching pedal with integrated brake function enables controlled travel with simultaneous fast lifting
Sturdy upright and fork carriage design
- Nested upright sections allow space for cylinders, hoses and chains
Nested I channels
- The upright sections with I channel are 55 % more torsionally rigid than traditional flat sections
- Less deformation even with side impacts
- As a result, longevity and stability is improved even at high lift heights
Angled load rollers
- 6-roller fork carriage with 4 side support rollers
- Optimum load distribution and minimum free play
max. 7000 kg
max. 6985 mm
max. 16,6 KM/H
LPG 82 kw